Sunday, February 13, 2011

FIITJEE results of every student is out there without even needing the passwords!


Forgot your web access code? Bah, I am not so innocent to tell people their passwords to check their results on FIITJEE website.
I am here to reveal THE RESULT OF EVERY STUDENT OF FIITJEE IN PUBLIC DOMAIN!
That sounds evil. >D
But the person who made the FIITJEE website s****.
Any way If you want to see anybody's results simply copy this to your browser's address bar
http://www.fiitjee.com/fiitjeejava/jsp/PerformanceReport.jsp?regno=1152210910010
and replace the last number with the enrollment number of the student whose result you want to see!
If you look at it this way this is basically good for the FIITJEE students. As their result is accessible to all they have to be conscious of their marks the year round and for that they will study! Blogging is really a powerful medium! Hope I changed some lives!

15 comments:

  1. kya baat hai......... i wonder hw u figured dt out......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously, I figured it out...
    Bore ho raha tha, I had nothing else to do and I had forgot my password so as it is said Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. try again... it seems to be working now

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did this with brilliant tutorial using sql injection...but the mod of goiit removed my post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i also figured that out years ago.but now u have published it online, they have changed it to java. how can u do it now, mr.hacker?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I gave big bang. Do I type in big bang registration number or fiitjee number?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not working anyway.

    ReplyDelete