Friday, January 14, 2011

Google translation bots!


I recently, went through a bunch of Google translation bots. These bots can be pretty fun to time-pass with. You simply type in one language and they chat back the translated texts. It can be pretty useful when talking with international clients or co-workers. For example if you want to convert English into Hindi you add en2hi@bot.talk.google.com to your friends lists and you are ready to go! I also played a prank using this bot. I added the English to Hindi bot to a group chat and every thing my friends wrote got translated into Hindi and every one was clueless what was going on. They thought I was personally translating the text, who has so much time to translate when I can employ robots! You can get the full lists of chat bots here. Enjoy fooling your friends.

1 comment:

  1. ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH so this is the secret! :D i will use it too the next time we have a group chat. xD

    ReplyDelete